At Metro Infectious Disease Consultants, we believe that talented physicians should have options.
As the nation’s largest private practice infectious disease group, Metro Infectious Disease Consultants has both the stability and the values you can be proud to represent. With a philosophy that growth results in stability, Metro Infectious Disease Consultants has recruited and hired physicians in each of its twenty-plus years of operation.
A. METRO INFECTIOUS DISEASE CONSULTANTS STRIVES TO OPTIMIZE PHYSICIAN LIFESTYLE:
- Numerous physicians working in a geographic area allowing for a favorable weekday and weekend schedule
- Metro Infectious Disease Consultants employs many physician extenders which enhance rounding efficiency and decrease documentation burdens
- Metro Infectious Disease Consultants has a fully developed infrastructure which allows Metro Infectious Disease Consultants physicians to minimize time spent with scheduling, outpatient calls, contracting, and coding, thus maximizing clinical availability
B. METRO INFECTIOUS DISEASE CONSULTANTS OPTIMIZES REVENUE OPPORTUNITIES BY:
- Diversification – IP and OP consultation
- Outpatient antibiotic therapy
- Servicing more than acute care hospitals
LTACH – KINDRED, RML, SELECT
OVER 150-200 PTS ADC
LTCF – OVER 25 FACILITIES
C. STABILITY OF PRACTICE PROVIDED THROUGH:
- Economy of scale – a larger number of physicians working in an area allows for maximal coverage during unscheduled staffing changes
- Diversification of services allows for the maximum number of physicians to remain active despite fluctuations in inpatient census (IP, OP, OPAT, LTCF)
- Longstanding economic viability despite major upheavals in healthcare delivery over the years
D. INDIVIDUAL FINANCIAL VIABILITY:
Through service and geographic diversity, Metro Infectious Disease Consultants physicians achieve greater financial success earlier and for the entirety of their careers. Typically, Metro Infectious Disease Consultants physicians make between 1.5 And 3 times the national average.
E. COLLEGIAL SUPPORT:
A family approach to group dynamics – ie we take care of each other. We look, talk, and act as a group!
- MONTHLY CASE CONFERENCES
- WEEKLY QUESTIONS
Physician Employment Opportunities
Our physicians enjoy attractive, incentive-based compensation, 100% infectious disease clinical work, and diversified experience across acute, long-term acute care, and long-term care facilities.
Moreover, Metro Infectious Disease Consultants offers access to the cutting-edge in infectious disease tools and technologies to ensure you stay at the top of your field.
Applicants must be board certified or eligible in infectious diseases. Please e-mail your CV or any questions you might have to Tara Kowalski at firstname.lastname@example.org.