Biological Infusion Services
Metro Infusion Center (Metro Infectious Disease Consultants’s affiliate company) offers a wide range of biological infusions to meet each patients’ unique needs. We work with hundreds of physicians and hospitals, managing your infusions and ongoing care.
From IV line placement and maintenance to drug administration, to ongoing education and evaluations, our skilled, CRNI-certified nurses can manage all aspects of your treatment program. With multiple geographically favorable facilities, Metro Infusion Center maximizes your privacy and comfort, as well as the efficiency with which it’s delivered.
Metro Infusion Center’s comprehensive approach makes the process simple—so you can focus on your health and recovery. Our team will coordinate your appointments, administer your treatments, and handle insurance billing. Plus, we’ll continually report to your physician to ensure your progress and proper followup.
Our infusion services are available seven days a week, as well as complete infectious disease evaluations. To optimize your care and ensure the best outcome, our clinics staff a full team of physicians, nurses, and pharmacists.
- Colony-stimulating factors — in-office or self-administered
- Fabrazyme — performed in our infusion suite
- Infusible Pharmaceuticals — IV Steroids, Actemra, Benlysta, Cimzia, Orencia, Prolia, Remicade, Rituxan, Tysabri, Xolair, Entyvio, Krystexxa, Nulojix
- Intravenously administered immunoglobulin (IVIG) — performed in our infusion suite
- Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN)
- Pediatric infusions are available; check with your local Metro Infusion Center clinic.
To streamline your request, make sure your physician has submitted the prescription for your treatment.
If you are an existing patient and need to schedule or reschedule your next appointment call (877) 4IV–DOCS or (877) 448–3627.
Call our referral Line: (877) 448-3627. Fax referral orders to (866) 507-1164
If you have any question, please email us at sales@MetroInfusionCenter.com